I remember when you leaned in quick to kiss me, and I swear,
That not a single force on earth could stop the trembling of my hand.
And I remember how you smiled through the smoke
In a crowded little coffeehouse and laughed at all my jokes.
And I remember the way that you dressed and
How we wasted all the best of us in alcohol and sweat
And I remember when I knew that you’d be leaving, how I barely kept up breathing
And I bet if I had to do it all again, I’d feel the same pain.
- hellhellothereawkwardme likes this
- melinajana reblogged this from efffl0rescence and added:
- nooneseverokay reblogged this from efffl0rescence
- efffl0rescence reblogged this from aloneintheattic and added:
- alexandriawilsonn likes this
- forgetxregret likes this
- aloneintheattic posted this